Thursday 2 January 2014

day two

ok, so um good evening everyone! I posted a lot earlier today, but I have no idea where it went. I guess I should try to recap it...

(12:00???) 
Good morning everyone! Ok, so today I'm going to the library to meet vanessa to do our Cold War bunker assignment. I'm gonna take a bath and do the dishes...

(8:15) Alright, I just came home from the library, spending over 3 hours working on the assignment, mostly just laughing and catching up and laughing extremely hard. We ended up making a huge mess, and the librarian kept coming back and forth! I was afraid that she'd ask us to leave, so I lied saying that we had alcohol to wipe it off! Thankfully, it worked! I think we did a pretty decent job, and I think it's safe to assume that we're gonna get a pretty high mark. I think our competition is going to be the twins and Jesse/Alex. Ugh, I burped on Abdullahi, and now he's burping all over me. -rolls eyes- 

Anyways, I think I'm going to make some eggs for mom, and hit the hay. I'm gonna wake up really early tomorrow and hide my phone so I'll be motivated to complete all of my homework and notes! So I guess that's all, goodnight lovelies! (8:22)

SOTD: The Last Time
WOTD: "ashy" (washing our hands from the paint in the library bathroom)
EOTD: hungry (craving eggs, had gum for a long time)
POTD: 


No comments:

Post a Comment