Sunday 12 January 2014

day twelve

Hey guys...I'm so sorry. I completely forgot to post yesterday. I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible person. It hasn't even been two weeks and I've already broken it. I swore I saved a draft though, guess I was wrong. Really sorry guys. If it makes you feel any better, I did absolutely nothing yesterday. Oh wait, I started After 3. I've only been reading this for a week and I'm already on chapter 216. Anyways, on to today...

It's 10:16, and I'm currently watching the 71st Golden Globes. It's pretty good I guess, but I liked last years better. Tina and Amy are co-hosting again, but like I said, I think they were funnier last year. Mom keeps coming up every ten minutes asking if Captain Phillips is on yet, and it's starting to bug me. I really need to start 12 Years A Slave, American Hustle, American Horror Story, etc. Right now, some guy with a really heavy accent won for Gravity, but I didn't catch the category because I'm typing. I'm scrolling through tumblr, and everyone is upset with Jennifer for winning, because they believe that Lupita, from 12 Years A Slave should've won. I personally think that Lupita looks beautiful, and she must be really good because this was basically her debut, asides this short film she did in 2008 (yes I looked her up on Wikipedia, duh). Brooklynn Nine Nine just won an award, never heard of it before to be honest. Sigh, Mohamed and Abdullahi are arguing with each other, -rolls eyes-. Anyways, I did "some" homework, but I'm really disappointed in myself... I didn't do any science, I did my French project, but not the two that I missed from missing school last Monday, and I didn't do the history reflection either, and that was due a few days ago as well. Also, I only did like 1 question from the math review. I'll try it all tomorrow I guess. Anyways, watching the Golden Globes is making me really excited for summer, so I can spend my days watching new shows and movies. Oh my, Jennifer is presenting! Oh crap, I completely forgot to tell you guys the time! Oh wait, oh my God, thank God, I did! Nevermind, false alarm! Ohmygod! Leonardo just won for Best Actor in a Comedy! AHHHH! He looks so handsome, and has such a lovely voice. 

Oh yeah! If you didn't know, it's Zayn's birthday today! So far, I've only seen Niall and Liam tweet him, not surprised. I'm sure the boys messaged him via text messages, but it still would be nice to see a tweet. It really makes it real, you know? Oh yeah, Vicky introduced me to a new fanfic yesterday, and I've only read a little. It sounds good, though. It's called "Sanity Not Included" and I look forward to reading it later. There's only twenty eight minutes left of the awards, and to be honest, it kind of just flew by. Oh well. Last year was a million times better, but this was still good nonetheless. 

Muna, or well, future Muna, I wonder if you remember this commercial. It's the one about mental diseases, or something like that. It shows a man walking inside his really nice condo, and he just sits down and sighs. Then a statistic shows about N/A have a mental problem, and I always think it'll stay with me. Please tells you remember it...

Muna, also, you really need to fix your posture. Ugh, Drew Barrymore's dress is hideous. I said that outloud. Shoot. "What, you don't like polka dots?"-Mohamed. Wow, American Hustle just won best comedy, motion picture! I'm not sure how I feel about Amy Adams though... 

Ok Muna. I think that's all for tonight. I'm gonna K.O soon, and there is only twenty minutes left. Goodnight!

SOTD: Amsterdam (I know I already did this, but I'll explain why. I was on 8tracks, and I looked up "Imagine Dragons" because I really wanted to hear that song, but it wouldn't come up! That's what I hate about that app, I can't skip more than 3 songs. Finally though, it came up! Literally after 10 minutes of looking through playlists, it came up! Here's the thing though: it only played about half of the song. Not even joking. So by then, I was pretty upset and angry, so I decide to do something I never do, and YouTube it. Yes, I youtubed it. But guess what? It's one of those songs that can't show up on either YouTube or mobile devices. So that really pissed me off. Oh crap! All through out this show, mom would leave literally the moment someone was about to say something innapropriate, and I thought that someone up there was giving me a break! But when mom decides to sit down and join is, Tina Fey decides to say the rudest thing; "Like supermodels vaginas, please welcome Leonardo DiCaprio!" So of course, I pretend that I didn't hear, and it was so awkward. Mom just spat "disgusting" and left. Thanks. 

Alright guys, goodnight! Oh yeah, I just wanted to say, I absolutely hate Jennifer's dress, sorry not sorry.

WOTD: "nominated"
EOTD: "fuck it"
POTD: (pic of zayn I posted on insta) "happy birthday to the bae"
(Leo winning his award!)
(old pic of the boys from the tmh book)

(pic of Emma from tumblr lol queen)

No comments:

Post a Comment