Wednesday 1 January 2014

day one

good morning everyone, hope you guys had a great slumber, because I think I did. It's currently 12:35, and I just finished a donut my mom brought from visiting the retirement home. Vanilla Dip,  my favourite! I think I'm in a good mood, but I'm still way behind on my work... Instead of doing my work, I'm reading a fanfiction called "Fatherhood, Formula, and other F Words". It's pretty good, and it's written based on Twilight. To be honest, those are the only fanfictions I read. It's about Edward, a doctor/playboy who finds out that he has a daughter, Sofia, after her mother decided to leave her with him. Bella is his neighbour, and so far, she's content on helping him, but she is a tad awkward. I think it's pretty good, and I'm excited to continue! I'm on chapter 9, and I hope I get some work done today. I can't wait for second semester...

I mean, Careers/Civics, Law, English and Business? Those are the courses that I plan on for my future, so I need to do awesome! I can hear my brothers playing that darn WWE game, and my mom using the computer. -rolls eyes-

Wow, I REALLY need to take a bath, I mean, I don't smell too bad, but I'm on the verge of disgusting. Ah, Vicky's texting me now, I'll talk to you guys later! (12:43)

(1:36) wassup guys, I should be doing work right now, but mom wants to do the laundry in a few, and Vicky's talking about how she wants to start the blog ASAP. I hate when I don't answer to vicky, because she NEVER does that to me. I'm such a terrible texter, it's not even funny. She wants to do it weekly, and I think that's a pretty good idea, but there's just so much to plan out. The theme, layout, tumblr or wordpress, what days we should post, blah blah blah! We're planning it out, but it's hard to concentrate when moms making lasagne. She's been making it a lot lately, and I think I'm gonna puke. 

(2:02) Forgot to put the time in the previous post, whoops. I just checked the laundry for mom, and like always, I lied. If my mom ever reads this, sorry. Nothing going on again, gonna go study now, for real!!! Gonna start making chemistry notes, turns out I did terrible on that unit test a while ago...(2:03)

(8:51) Well it's almost the end of the night and guess who did nothing efficient again today? Yeah that's right, me. Ok, the MINUTE I'm done blogging, I'm gonna make science notes. I'm over half done my fanfic, and it's pretty long, like 38 chapters? Also, I'm not sure why, but I've been watching a lot of Fresh Prince of Bellair segments on YouTube because James Avery (Uncle Phil) died last night... I never realized how good it is. While I'm typing this, I'm eyeing the huge jar across my room. I'm not really sure what to save for this year, but I'm leaning towards a MacBook. It'll probably take me a couple of years, but I'm hoping that Boxing Day 2015 will be really good, because I really want one. Also, I really want a new camera, but I'll try to convince mom to get it in the future. Ok, off to studying now!! (8:56)

SOTD: Monster (Skillet)
WOTD: "laundry"
EOTD: stressed (homework&exams)
POTD: 

No comments:

Post a Comment