Monday 13 January 2014

day thirteen

currently at the library, waiting for mom. She's getting us pizza because it's Monday, so it's cheaper! When I called, she told me so I bought myself a coke. I thought I deserved to treat myself. I almost pissed myself on my way. Thank God no one was using the bathroom, or else I would've had another "accident"... 
Annoying middle school kids everywhere, -rolls eyes-...

It's 3:51, where is she?!?! It started raining a little while ago, so that made my need to pee even stronger. I have A LOT of work to do tonight, wish me luck. I have a grammar and listening test for French, a history assignment to do, math homework and review, and a science quiz tomorrow, plus the unit test on Friday!

Hey again, it's 10:58 right now, and I am officially screwed. I barely did my French, didn't do any math and I'm only just now studying for my science quiz. Atleast I handed in my history, but I took way too long to do it, and wasted a lot of time thinking of stuff for the reflection rather than doing other work. I tried to do the math work, but I kept getting the wrong answer. Oh screw it, I'll just ask Nat tomorrow. Mom made me a smoothie again, and it's disgusting. I didn't drink any of course, but still, ugh. -rolls eyes-

I should probably go back to studying anyways... See you tomorrow!

SOTD: Cherry Bomb
WOTD: "pissed"
EOTD: "fuck it" but not really...
POTD: selfies I took while vicky was speaking to guidance...

ugh I really need to open up my eyes when I'm taking pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment