Friday 3 January 2014

day three

wassup guys, kinda in a lazy mood right now. It's 12:04 right now, and I'm working on the project. I realized that there is still a lot of stuff that needs to be done. Oh, Mohamed and hooyo just walked in from laundry. We pretty much washed everything, even my huge, red blanket. Mom said she's going to get us some junk food, but I'm not sure if she's going to McDonalds or Pizza Hut. I should probably continue with the project, see you later.

It's 12:49, but I'm still gonna keep this on the same day! I had Mcdonalds, worked on the project a little, and watched then end of "Taxi". I realized today how ghetto it is, but I still love Jimmy Fallon. Guess that's all? Goodnight! 

SOTD: XO/I See Fire
WOTD: "blanket"
EOTD: marked (got paint all over me)
POTD:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment