Thursday 9 January 2014

day nine

Hello! It has literally just hit 11 in the night, and yeah yeah I know, I have some explaining to do. Hmmm, I guess I should just start with my day. Mohamed was supposed to wake up first, but of course, he thinks it's my turn and calls me repeatedly, thus making mom mad and chewing us out. -rolls eyes-. French quiz was alright, same for history. For lunch, we went to French club for the first time in FOREVER. Missed out a lot, but I don't see the point anymore since only two people have given a deposit for the trip. Oh yeah, mom brought me Pizza Hut, yeah, you can imagine how awkward it was walking into a full class with that box (indirect to luis). When it ended, we went to Xherro. Math was alright, but we were all doing our own thing because Anirudha, Luis, Shankar and Bryan went to their soccer game. One good thing that came out of this was all of the pictures I got of Alex when he thought I wasn't looking. I'll post them later. Science was fine too, but I'm so angry that I got a 20/31 on our quiz that we did yesterday. Don't wanna talk about it. It's really hitting me how soon the exams are, and how much I need to cram in two weeks. I'm mostly worried for math though. I don't know why, but one minute, I'm telling myself how in less than  a month, I won't need to bring my calculator to school anymore for awhile, and that it'll be a breeze. Then another minute, STRESS! Sigh, this needs to stop. I'm so determined for this weekend, future-me doesn't even understand! Oh and also, the reason I was so down yesterday about math was because we had gotten stuff on revenue word problems, and I was clueless on it. Luckily, Natt came today, and I now understand it. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that unit test tomorrow, but I feel like I'm almost in that "fuck it" mentality. Anyways, it's currently 11:11, make a wish! I think that's enough for today, see you tomorrow!

SOTD: Guap
WOTD: "revenue/profit" (math)
EOTD: hopeful?
POTD: (some of the many flattering pictures of Alex I caught today! 
(one vanessa took of me lol ew)

No comments:

Post a Comment