Tuesday 7 January 2014

day seven

Got back from school. It's 4:05, pretty late for our usual to be honest. The weather is honestly terrible, -41 with the windshield! I also realized something today, math is REALLY hard. I hate it when I'm the only one out of Vicky, Vanessa and I who doesn't understand how to do this shit at all. It sucks. Also, I went to "King Burger" for the first time today with Vicky and Vanessa, it was pretty good, but I didn't finish it so now it's really cold. Abdullahi is in a really bad mood now because mom refuses to buy him chocolate croissants, even though the last time he had them, he said he doesn't like them. I have a lot to do today, so hopefully I won't get sidetracked and end up reading "After" all day. It's really addicting, and it's gonna end up with me getting nowhere. I'll update you later!!

(me changing my clothes atm)

Hey guys, it's 10 in the night right now, and of course, I am reading After instead of studying. Natt decided to not call us and ditch us, so I didn't do ANY math today. This sucks. I'm semi-studying for science too, and I'll do my history tomorrow in class. I'm going to sleep soon, buh bye friends!
(side note, reheating that burger and fries was NOT a good idea, it's not sitting too well in my stomach. -rolls eyes-)

SOTD:
WOTD
EOTD:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment