Wednesday 15 January 2014

day fifteen

Before future-me gets pissed off, no I did not post yesterday, because I was tired and felt hella shitty. It's currently 11:05, and I'm pissed because I think I just failed my French project. I couldn't print it last night, so I asked Mdm.Lascaris if I could go and do just that. When I got there, the librarians kept bugging me to hurry up and pissed me off. I ended taking like twenty minutes! When I got back, she was about to start the listening test without me! And she has the nerve to be in a bad mood with me! -rolls eyes- I presented first by myself, and I think I did alright, but I fucked up on the last question. I changed my phone to French last night, and it's kind of fucking up. Today is gonna be so shit. 
(muna being an annoying shit lol)

It's currently 11:45 right now, and I am not too sure how I feel. Let me explain today at school, but I'm gonna skip French because I already posted.

Today in history, we were assigned our essays, and I don't really know how I should feel about it. Oh my, I just realized that I say that a lot. Anyways, we learned today that the essay is worth 15% and the exam is worth 15%...should I be happy? All I know is that I have to ace both! Believe it or not, but I brought home 3 history textbooks! Unfortunately, I was too lazy to do any of it -rolls eyes-. I'll do it tomorrow in class! Math class was a little awkward because yesterday, Ms.Xherro EXPLODED on Vicky for giggling. In all fairness, I was louder than her, so it does seem a little unfair. Also, remember that math unit test I got last Friday? Anyways, turns out that Anirudha didn't have the last one-two pages of it, and only told Ms.Xherro about it today. When he handed it in to her during class, she realized that in comparison to the first half to the second half of the test, there was a HUGE difference. Even I could notice it! Basically, he ripped it out and took it with him and found the answers! The thing is is that Ms exposed him! In front of everyone! It was so awkward, and of course, Emmanuel was laughing his ass off. I can't lie, I didn't feel any sympathy towards him, but I couldn't laugh! For science, it went pretty well, and I have a unit test on climate on Friday. Umm, when I got home, I did the French review package, and I still have some questions for Mdm. Yup, that's about it. Goodnight!

SOTD: 400 Lux
WOTD: "cheese" (as in cheesed lol)
EOTD: careless?
POTD: 
My first successful-ish collage! 

Oh, and yesterday after school, Alex got gang-banged.

And here is a picture that Shankar took of Vanessa the other day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment