Sunday 5 January 2014

day five

It's like 11:38 pm right now, and before future me gets angry with myself, I jut wanted to give out my reason! Ok, you got me, I don't have a good reason...

I did "some" homework today, and by some I mean the legit bare minimum. I'm not pleased to say that I am going back to school after two weeks with no homework done, especially after how committed I was the day before. I did a lot of improvements on the shelter though! Comparing it to what is was a few days ago, I am pretty pleased. I just took a shower and my ears are dripping like crazy. There was a crazy snow storm today, so maybe, hopefully mom decides to let us stay home, or even go at the afternoon. I guess that's all? Goodnight!

SOTD: Yonce/Why Don't We Go There
WOTD: "animal" (Ace Ventura references from Abdullahi)
EOTD: "hungry?"
POTD:

No comments:

Post a Comment