Friday 10 January 2014

day ten

Hello guys, it's currently 9:33 pm, and I'm just chilling in bed. Mom's asleep, and the boys are on their devices...duh. Um, so I totally fucked up on that math unit test. I was even considering dropping water all over it. It was honestly that bad. Then, when we went to science class, Mr.Scherer decided it was funny to make fun of us for it, so I'm kind of in a shit mood. We all went to her after school, and when she took up the questions, I wanted to slap myself in the face. Hard. They were simple! I really need to master trignometry, my grade depends on it. I'm considering taking this course during summer, and take English for grade 11. Also, Ms.Xherro recommended that we take 11U next semester, because what we're doing now is really important, so I can't forget how to do it and end up being screwed. I'm not sure, because a) it'll make a huge mess of my schedule, b) I'm taking this course again in summer school, so what's the point?, and c) I honestly don't believe I'm ready. I just really need to ace my exam, but I know that'll never happen. I almost laughed. Anyways, I'm still mad at science because again, the material seems to be getting harder, and I have a lot of reviewing to do! We learned a new French lesson today, and it seems pretty simple, just needs some memorizing, etc. One thing that I'm worried about is history! I currently have a 95% in that course, and next week we're getting our essay and optional project, which is just for people who need to boost their grade. It's supposed to be a collage, so I'm considering doing it to boost my 95%. I just don't want to end up with my mark going down from the exam, you know? If it doesn't go up, I'm gonna be upset, but I'll be more upset if it goes down. I just really need to WORK for the next few weeks. Alright, so, um, I guess that's it? I might update you guys later, I'm not sure. Bye!

SOTD: Clique
WOTD: "word problems"
EOTD: relieved?
POTD: 
(kritik lied lol I never gave him my number in my life and I changed my number a few months ago, in case I forgot)

No comments:

Post a Comment