Wednesday 8 January 2014

day eight

Just got home from school and it's 4:22. I'm hungry and annoyed. I'm hungry because I didn't get to finish my egg sandwich today, so I had to throw it out. Also, I had to go to Fortinos to but Abdullahi a damn chocolate croissant by myself. I'm angry because Mohamed wants to save himself because of all the times he makes mistakes on Abdullahi's work. Also, I'm mad because I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't understand factoring. -rolls eyes- I feel like I'm repeating myself. Oh. My. God. I literally heard Abdullahi telling Hooyo to ground me because I'm mad at him for not knowing how to do the math I spent DAYS on helping him with a long while ago, which ended up with him getting a 21/26. Oh yeah, had that science quiz today, and I think I did good. I think I'll update you guys later.

Ok so it's like 11 right now, and if I can one thing down it's this: I don't understand factoring. Goodnight.

SOTD: Never Say Never (The Fray, NOT JB)
WOTD: "factoring"
EOTD: tired...
POTD: (vicky took selfies while I was talking to mdm.lascaris lol)
(me waiting for mom while holding the bag of supplies from history)

No comments:

Post a Comment