Monday 6 January 2014

day six

Hey...ok I'm not sure why, but I have no idea how to start this. It's 11:30 right now, yet I am not at school. Mom didn't want to go because of the snow storm from last night, and the plan was to go in the afternoon, but now she decided not to. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about this. For one, I told Vicky I'd be coming, and now she's asking where I am. Also, I'm worried I'm missing out in math and science. Also, I need to compare the article with everyone else and the essay for history. Ugh. -rolls eyes-

I'm watching Price Is Right right now, and I'm reflecting on my break. I literally did nothing. Fuck this. Drew Carey is always on my nerves. Alright, I think I should go and get some work done now, before I regret this even more. I'll update you guys later!

SOTD: Tom Ford
WOTD: "thing" (refers to shankar)
EOTD: worried (missing first day of school)
POTD: (tumblr find)

No comments:

Post a Comment