Wednesday 29 January 2014

day twenty nine...

hey guys, it's been awhile huh? It's 3:48. Oh God, I really don't have an excuse here huh? I'm such a terrible person, sorry. I've been so busy with the exams (procrastination), so I didn't update. I'm not going to lie, I've had a bunch of opportunities to update, but I just couldn't find myself to do it. 

Alright, let me update you guys on some stuff...
Firstly, school. I have an 80 for French, which is really surprising because I was sure I aced my exams, yet I only went up 1%! I'm gonna have to have a chat with Mdm...
For history, I have a final mark of 96, and I have to thank my collage for that! Really happy about that. Now for the gruesome part... I have a 55 for math, and a 79 for science. I think I got a 55 on the math exam, and a 64 on the science exam. I don't really want to talk about it to be honest. 

Anyways, I now have no school until Monday, except for my mock osslt tomorrow, but I'm just going to wing that to be honest. I really want to start some new shows/movies, but they don't want to work on my phone, and I'm also too lazy.

For today, I watched TFIOS trailer, and it looks really sweet. Need to finish the book! Oh! I also cleaned out my room yesterday! It's gonna take some getting used to though. Mom and I went to Staples, and got new ink cartridges. I think it's time for lunch now, rice and hilib, ugh. 

Alright, just finished eating, feel kinda gross. I'm probably gonna go continue watching "What's on my Iphone" videos, like I've been doing for the past couple of months. It's 4:28.

No comments:

Post a Comment