Saturday 1 February 2014

day thirty two

Hello everyone, it is currently 11:16, and I am trying to make work of a collage. But first, allow me to break down my day for you.

Woke up pretty late, an hour after noon, and did some tidying up, but I still have yet to mop the floor. I didn't really do anything today. Oh, I read a Diall fanfic, it's called "What's Unknown", and it is so cheesy and...predictable? I even reread some After (first one), mostly the part where Tessa and Harry move in together. Mom is waiting for her friend to pick her up for a wedding. They were supposed to leave at nine, but the idiot lady decided to go to the hair salon last minute, so poor mom has been waiting ever since. She called, and she's on her way. To be honest, the only reason I want mom to go is because I really want to print the pictures for the collage, and it is 18 pages! Funny thing, is that we got new ink a few days ago...

Trying to remember what else I did today...
Scrolled through tumblr a lot, looking for inspiration for my room. Oh yeah! I was making burgers for Abdullahi and I, because everyone decided to have lasagna, and I decided that I would make it at 5:30. Abdullahi was just hungry for more I guess. These two burgers literally took an hour to cook! Also, they were huge! And the worst part was when they were finally done, I attempted to pick one up, but it dropped, spilling hot grease all over my body. I mostly got it on my right hand, and now my pinky is ripped, and some puss is coming out. Yuck. I'll post a picture later. 

Lastly, as you know (or you should know), is that today marks the twentieth year that Harry Styles has graced this Earth. The only problem is that he hasn't been seen yet, which is not what any of us expected at all. I expected him to be seen with Nick Grimshaw and Alexa Chung on the streets of London, drunk off of their faces. Oh well, maybe something will come up soon, hopefully. 

Oh wait, one more thing! This morning, I go on twitter and see a bunch of people tweeting about Justin Bieber. Turns out, him and a friend had a picture taken of them licking this strippers' breasts. Disgusting.

Mom is leaving now, so I guess that's all folks! Goodnight, love you. (11:35)

SOTD: Can't Remember To Forget You
WOTD: “shady
EOTD: thoughtful?
POTD: 
one of my fav pics for my wall

me and the brother right now

No comments:

Post a Comment