Sunday 2 February 2014

day thirty three

It's currently 11:28 right now, and everyone is asleep. Gonna keep this one short. I'm packing my bag currently, and I'm going to take a shower after. Considering gluing some of the pictures I printed yesterday onto the white binder, think that'll look cool. Sucks because I can't find the glue. Also, right now, lohanthony is having a twitter fight against a lot of viners. Ouch. Nothing really happened today, mopped, did the oven, did laundry. It was pretty decent. I've been watching a lot of "What's in My School Bag" videos, and I've been making a list! Wish me luck on it! Guess that's all? Wow, first day of semester two tomorrow...goodnight! (11:32)

SOTD: Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have With Her Clothes On
WOTD: "wanderlust"
EOTD: amped (bc school tmr)
POTD: 
some of the stuff I printed from yesterday for the collage, considering putting these on my binder. I mean, I did print 24 pages last night, I'm sure I have enough to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment